Buy Now Temporary Carpet Protection CLEAR Film NZ - 80 Microns (4 Options)
1 roll Floor Protection Film
Carpet Protection Film is a self-adhering clear polyethylene film with a pressure-sensitive adhesive coating on one side for temporary carpet protection. It is a non-trip hazard staying securely in place and it's proven and safe for covering carpet even in public. Used to protect the carpet from heavy foot traffic during remodeling, moving, parties, and painting.
- We sell Rolls with adhesive on the INSIDE (Normal) and as well as on the OUTSIDE (REVERSE WOUND). So please choose correct option from the dropdown menu.
- Easy peel leaves no adhesive residue
- Tough puncture-resistant (80 microns thickness polyethylene film)
- Temporary protection
- Trip safe
- For use on carpet only
- Made of tough, non Slip polythene and designed to protect your carpets from damage.
How to use
- Simply roll out the film on to your carpet, Safer than dust sheets, no trip risk.
- Protects against expensive to clean spillages from paints, varnishes etc.
- Totally waterproof.
- High Performance Puncture and Tear Resistant.
Easy to tackle in any uses
- Low Tack Adhesive, easily removed, will not leave a sticky residue.
- Will not creep and wrinkle after application. Stays where it is put!
- Adheres to most common carpet types, is an economical and reliable way to protect carpets.
Ideal for use
- Ideal for your party or your DIY decoration job.
- Normally, it can cover on the carpet 5 days more.
- Essential for any work site requiring floor protection
- The film is designed to be tear and puncture resistant.
Suitable for most carpet types, note prior testing is recommended to assess surface suitabilityNormal & Reverse Wound Rolls for Dust Cover NZ.
- Temporary Surface Protection (4 Options) NZ.
- Normal & Reverse NZ.
Vendor: Prime Solution New Zealand
We are a New Zealand Carpet Protection Film Specialist.
Best range in New Zealand.