- Color – White
- Material – SMS
- Thickness – 65 GSM
- Easy to Put on & Takeoff
- Purpose – Hazardous Dust, Light Liquid splash
- Protective disposable coverall for hazards wet and dry.
- They are designed to cover the neck and chin and fit around the respirator face mask.
- Elastic opening for tighter fit at ankle and wrist.
- Elasticated wrists and ankles, attached respirator-fit hood with elastic around the face opening, Longer zipper extend to chin for complete coverage of neck area.
- Commercial and household inspections, keeping off the insulation, lead abatement and asbestos removal, working or crawling under houses and structures.
- Package Includes: 1 Coverall Bodysuit
Disposable coveralls are an item of personal protective equipment designed to cover the whole body and other clothing to protect against dust, dirt, grease, spills, or other contaminants. Coveralls are one-piece and lose fitting for ease of movement, with sleeves, full leggings, and often a hood to cover the head. The disposable coverall is a cost-effective way of protection.
No-Hassle Fit and Comfort
Provide comfort and versatility while protecting your worker’s safety with our protective coveralls. Thanks to soft, knit cuffs and an elastic waist and ankles, our disposable coveralls stay comfortably in place. The lightweight laminate construction of this coverall is designed to feel softer and drape better on the body for ultimate comfort while working.
Extended Head Protection
Provide your workers with the protection required to take on anything that comes their way. This protective coverall features a low-profile, three-panel hood that zips up to the chin for extended head protection, offering protection against certain light liquid splashes and hazardous dust.
Why Disposable Coverall?
When choosing protective clothing, disposable coveralls can be more efficient than reusable coveralls. If considering cost, comfort, and convince, a disposable coverall can offer lower price, saving laundry costs, light-weight, breathable, and the most important, chemical resistance
Vendor: Prime Solutions NZ
We are a New Zealand disposable coverall specialist.
Read more about this product.