- Size : 7-12 (6 Size Options)
- Material: PU & Polyester, Colour: Grey
- Finger Type: Full Fingered
- Excellent feel and dexterity
- Dark color hides dirt and grime
- Cut-resistant Gloves. Plain / Solid, Best quality
- Ideal for cutting, slicing, peeling, and grating in the kitchen, wood carving, oyster shucking, carpentry, and so much more
- Lightweight and comfortable protection without the bulk
- Package Contents: 10 Pair of PU Gloves
- The Design is Ideal for Gripping
- This glove Imparts Superior Flexibility
- The Design Provides Excellent Comfort
Safety gloves are an essential piece of safety equipment that should be worn whenever you are working with your hands. These gloves are knitted on computerized knitting machines using polyester. Then the coating of Polyurethane (PU). The production follows stringent quality control guidelines to meet superior quality and satisfy the customer requirements keeping in mind the high level of safety. The palm PU-coated gloves offer excellent dexterity and comfort to perform the job of general handling to light work to heavy handling. It supports all kinds of handling without removing the gloves and compromising worker safety.
Lightweight Polyester Knitted seamless gloves combined with unique polyurethane palm coating. Ultra-thin gloves made on 15 or 18 Gauge liners. PU-coated safety gloves are resistant to wear, tear, abrasion, harsh oils, and some chemicals. It stays supple in cold and hot environments. It is microporous and provides the hand with good ventilation. PU is very elastic and adapts to all the hand’s movements providing a superior feel through the glove. The PU-coated glove is the star of the show if you are looking for extreme flexibility.
When should we use PU gloves?
PU gloves, and particularly PU-coated textile gloves, have very efficient anti-abrasive properties. As the PU material offers great dexterity and excellent touch, PU work gloves are ideal for fine handlings, such as assembling parts, while protecting against mechanical risks thanks to the cut resistance provided by the knitted textile backing. These risks are very numerous, especially in the rubber, glass, or metal industries. Protective sleeves covering the operator’s forearms can be combined with PU gloves.
Vendor: Prime Solutions NZ
We are a New Zealand disposable safety gloves specialist.